Well - Hello - World !
My name is Azmeera Irina and i'm known as RARA. I'm 15teen years old. Thats all. Tak suka tengok post post yang ada disini? Anda dipersilakan berambus dari sini (!) Thank you and come again. And dont forget to follow me kay? Chauw Chin Chauw.

Facebook; Rara Irina
Yahoo Messanger; Meeraazlan@yahoo.com
And, yeah, you are currently viewing my official blog,
raradrandeendeen.blogspot.com :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 29, 2011

My Birthdayyyy :') Wink winkk. 
29th April 2011 




Thanks for all the wishes :) Hihi. This is my AWESOME birthday party ever with my lovely family. Teheeeee~ Thanks to my dad and my mama for prepare all that stuff. Heee. Iloveyou so much. Muah muah :* And thanks also for everybody that already wish me on this birthday. I love you tightly guys :')

No comments:

Post a Comment